I had a juno desktop on am old computer i want to put that…

Customer Question
I had a juno...

I had a juno desktop on am old computer i want to put that email on a new computer it does not work like gmai

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/26/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

if you would like, I can connect to your old computer, and move all your email over to the new computer and install it there, in juno. This is called a secure remote connection. I am sending that offer to you now.

If you would prefer to work together via written communication only, let me know.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.