Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have been billed by INTUIT CANADA for $33.99 on my

Customer Question

I have been billed by INTUIT CANADA for $33.99 on my Canadian Tire Options Mastercard on January 10,2016.
I assumed this was for Turbo Tax 2015. When I went into my e-mails I could not find an email from Turbo Tax providing a password ***** download the program.
On my bill beside "Intuit Canada" is the number "***-***-**** AB".
It also seems this e-mail "*****@******.*** is not recognized either. Previous e-mails had "********************" and later *************** none of which were recognized.
Need a answer. I have been on the phone waiting for the last 10 minutes. Hope this is faster -i.e. "9 seconds"!
Ed Thompson
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Before we get started, I just wanted to be clear that this is a paid support site. While I can help you locate your product to download, and I help you go through the download and install process. And I can even connect to your computer from here and make sure everything installs properly. This is paid support.

Considering the above, do you still want to proceed?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO, I FINALLY GOT ISSUE RESOLVED BY PHONE AFTER ABOUT AN HOUR.. VERY FRUSTRATING AND THEN SUPPORT WANTED $70.00 FROM ME TO GIVE ME ACCESS TO THE PROGRAM i HAD PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED. MUST BE A BETTER WAY! THE WEBSITE SUPPORT IS CLEAR ON THE CHARGE BUT NOT VERY HELPFUL ABOUT GETTING THE PROGRAM UP AND RUNNING.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Im sorry to hear about what you went through.

Intuit definitely needs to streamline and simplify the process. If you need any help with installing or getting the program to work, or anything else let me know.

Considering you resolved the issue on your own, without my help. The link below may be of assistance to you.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

To request me personally at a later date, type in your question in the "ask your question" box on the below webpage.

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-technicalsupport/

When typing out the question,start your questions with the text For Dustin S only".
As soon as I am notified of the request, I will get in contact with you.