I want TO Register my Pinnacle Studio 15 Serial Number:

Customer Question
I want TO Register...

I want TO Register my Pinnacle Studio 15 Serial Number: JSBLL-ABBAA-BJLJ-KIAAH-DPRLI. Can you help

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I had not registered for while after I bought it, but now I can not use it without registering it. The passport Number is, 00045-88715-09200-05123-46997

Technician's Assistant: Are you ready to speak with the Computer Technician now?

I have no telephone to use here at the library. Please give me the number so I can call at home, and what are the hours to call. Thank you

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/25/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Are you trying to register Pinnacle Studio on a Library computer?

In some cases you may want to update your product registration information. The most common reason for this would be if your email has changed since you originally registered the product. As product registration and activation keys are tied to one email address, we strongly recommend that you update your email address before reinstalling your software or regenerating your activation keys. It's important to update your profile and not to create a new account with your new email address or you will not access to your registered data and activation keys.