Pendino jr, I cannot install roboform,

Customer Question
I cannot install roboform...

I cannot install roboform

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/25/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you prefer to have me connect to your computer and get Roboform installed and working for you? If so, I can send you the offer for a secure remote connection. Let me know if you would like to try that.

Dustin S.

Andy, Computer Consultant