I have not had any problem getting on my computer until

Customer Question
google changed the way i...
I have not had any problem getting on my computer until google changed the way i get on.they demand i use everything be used by
google.The last we give our names date of birth&mother name we had
an identity theft that caused us time&money. I have been without a
computer for 10days thanks to google.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/25/2016
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask what type of computer you have? Is it a Google ChromeBook? What exact problems are you having? Are you able to log on to the computer?