I recently converted to Win 10 and am having difficulty with…

Customer Question
I recently converted to Win...
I recently converted to Win 10 and am having difficulty with establishing an account. My passwords have not been accepted, whereupon, I am asked to establish a new one then in order to do that I must have a reset "disk" loaded on the correct usb. Where do I obtain a reset disk? Also, I am asked to establish an account--Is this a new Microsoft account or one of my existing Yahoo account?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/25/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

you have upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10?

do you remember which user name or email have you chosen to login to windows 10 account.