I need help opening my mailbox. I am 84 and forget a lot.

Customer Question
I need help opening my...
I need help opening my mailbox. I am 84 and forget a lot. Will write down new password. This is charles bradford, dob 17 Nov 31. *****, Columbus, Ga. 31906.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/25/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Charles, sorry you are having problems. I will need much more info that what you provided, such as the email address in question. You have probably locked your self out of your account by now. It would be best if we could arrange a call later so I can ask you questions and see what we can do about getting that account back.

Andy, Computer Consultant