I hav been sent a cleardot document in an email but cant…

Customer Question
I hav been sent...

I hav been sent a cleardot document in an email but cant find a way to open it - could you help?

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I have an attachment in an email and need to open and save it but I cant open it.What do I need to do to do so?

Technician's Assistant: Are you ready to speak with the Computer Technician now?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/25/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

If possible, can you please attach that document here, so I can check?

Or can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,