Dustin: Are we still communicating? I sent you an email with…

Customer Question
Dustin: Are we still communicating...
Dustin: Are we still communicating? I sent you an email with a couple of things I saved on my computer that show what was happening. Did you get them? Do you have an answer for what I should do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/25/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

For some reason, I cannot download your doc files.

You can continue to wait for your preferred expert, but I wanted top offer my assistance if you decide you cannot wait. It is entirely up to you.