I forgot to turn off my laptop Toshiba windows 10 and left a…

Customer Question
I forgot to turn off...
I forgot to turn off my laptop Toshiba windows 10 and left a word file open. It shut down and now I press the off/on switch and nothing. Last night the little blue light circle flashed but did not respond
I unplugged it over night. Today it does not even flash. Nothing.purchased in NYC IN Dec'15.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/24/2016
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir could you please let me know the full model of the Toshiba laptop?

Can you hear the fan spinning sound from the laptop when you try to power up laptop?

Is the battery charging light showing on the laptop?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Sir checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Tech Support Specialist: BigDish101,
 replied 2 years ago
BigDish101

Sounds like your power adapter has quit or has a loose connection and the battery has ran all the way dead because of it. Check power adapter for loose connections (be sure the outlet it's plugged into is working). Check output of power adapter with a digital multi-meter if available.

BigDish101
BigDish101
BigDish101