Help! I used my real name inadvertently, not realizing it…

Customer Question
help! I used my...
help! I used my real name inadvertently, not realizing it would also be used on my profile. How to change that?????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/24/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of profile is it?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Unhelpful response. charges will be challenged.

I'm sorry; there is no answer yet. I'm asking you for some more information first, then I can provide an answer. Did you see my questions in my previous reply?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please let me know; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Unfortunately I can't assist you without a little more information. I need to know which site this profile is with, and I will eventually need the username and password ***** access the profile to see if it is possible to change the name. Unfortunately we are not allowed to provide personal information like email addresses and pone numbers here because they would be visible to all users of the site. I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered a phone call as an Additional Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can continue to try to help you here. If you decide to accept the phone call, we can communicate securely and I will also remotely connect to your computer to work on the problem while you watch, if you like, at no additional charge.