I believe I may have a Microsoft password but, I am not sure…

Customer Question
I believe I may have...
I believe I may have a Microsoft password ***** I am not sure if I do or not! If I do, I believe it to be:***@******.***! I will be happy to admit that I am in a total state of confusion! I am a quadriplegic & have been in and out of Surgery over the past 8 or so weeks without access to a computer! I don't even remember how to enter my mailboxes. Or if I even have, one or more mailboxes! I don't know if I even have an address with Microsoft, Windows, Yahoo or any other Major Mailbox carriers, such as Google! Any assistance you could give me, would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you, ***** *****!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/24/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Just start my free trial response!

I didn't mean to offend you. I am sorry for the confusion. I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I apologize if you have had a less than ideal experience thus far and I welcome the opportunity to change your initial impressions. I have been able to verify that you do indeed have a microsoft account and the email address associated with the account is***@******.***.

I will provide step by instructions below for resetting the password ***** with the account. If you would like, I can offer a phone call or remote desktop session where we can chat as I work on resetting it for you. This is completely optional. If you'd prefer to try to resetting it yourself, just follow the instructions below.

*********************************************************

Please go this website: https://account.live.com/password/reset

Make the appropriate selection. If you have no idea what your password ***** be, choose I forgot my password. If you think you know your password ***** it isn’t allowing you to sign in, choose that one. Click next.

On the next page enter the email address that you are trying to gain access to. Also enter the “CAPTCHA” that is displayed on the page. Occasionally they can be difficult to read. If this is the case, click on the audio button to have the computer read it aloud to you. After entering it click next. If you have entered the CAPTCHA incorrectly you will be given the opportunity to try again. When it has been entered correctly, please click next.

On the next page you can choose to have a code sent to the phone associated with your account or to the recovery email associated with your account. If you no longer have access to the phone or to the recovery email, click on “I don’t have any of these”.

This will give you the opportunity to answer a few questions and provide a few details about how you used this email account in the past. You will be asked things like the email address of people that you emailed from the account, the subject of some of the emails that you may have sent, etc. This is to establish that you are indeed the rightful owner of the account. If you can provide enough details, they will be able to give you access to the account. Simply follow their instructions and answer the questions to the best of your ability.

Hopefully this will help you to regain access to your account. If you are satisfied with my answers, please provide a good rating. If you are not satisfied, please do not rate me yet. Please give me the opportunity to clarify any instructions that may have been unclear and to provide any additional assistance that may be needed. Your 100% satisfaction is my goal!