Forsythe I want to renew but I have a new credit card

Customer Question
Forsythe I want to...

Forsythe I want to renew but I have a new credit card account number. Help me please

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

American Express made a slight change on my account number . can you make the change to ]**************** with exp date of 10/20

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/23/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 2 years ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Andy, Computer Consultant