GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I have been trying to cancel my ourtime account, They billed

Customer Question

I have been trying to cancel my ourtime account , They billed me and I cancelled back in August of 2015- now I cannot remember my login , name , account number etc. So How in the heck do I cancel it now
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you ready to speak with the Computer Technician now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you please provide me with as much information as possible about the issue? What was the date of the last charge that they made? How did you find out about the charge? Did they email you? If so, that email address is likely to be your Ourtime login.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered a phone call as an Additional Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They just billed me on my credit card. I gave not authorized this and cancelled back in Aug
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Do you still have the same email address that you had back in August?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also I would call them but no phone number available where any one picks up. I should just cancel my credit card
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

That is always an option, but I am sure that we can get you back into the account. The login is usually your email address. Please go to this web page http://www.ourtime.com/v3/forgotpassword. Enter your email address and type in the CAPTCHA code that you see in the box, then click continue.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

You'll receive an email from them with a link to reset your password. You can then login with your email address and the new password ***** you choose. Once you are signed in you will have access to customer service who can assist you with getting the charges reversed, and deleting the account. I'd be happy to give you a call and get the information needed to allow us me to handle it on your behalf, if you will accept the Additional Services offer that I proposed. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to exchange personal information such as phone numbers here, as it would then be visible to all users of this site, but if you accept the offer, your phone number will be displayed for me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks will handle myself
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome. if you will go to http://www.ourtime.com/v3/help, then click on "Contacting Customer Care" and then on the "Contact US" form link, you should be able to get help directly from OurTime. They do not, unfortunately, provide any phone number. I hopethat I have been helpful to you. If I have, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please allow me to continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!