Lost my favorites how can I get them back?
, New

Customer Question
Lost my favorites...

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

New computer in 2014....used to have list of favorites.....would like to get them back if possible

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/22/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

What favorites are you referring to?

Are you talking about your favorite webpages? That you can add to favorites, and then you can go back to that site with just a click on a favorite?

.

Or are you talking about different aspect of favorites?