My name is ******** and I have Geeks protection on laptop…

Customer Question
Hi my name is ********...
Hi my name is ******** and I have Geeks protection on laptop til 2018 but I had to get another computer and wondering can I give you my phone number on here and you put Geeks Support on this computer I would love so much
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
I don't understand I already paid over $500 to take care of my computer from Geeks for there protecton I don't want nothing taken off my credit card, Do you have the number that I can call for Geeks I can not find my paper that I had there number on thank you
2/22/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Sorry we are not Geek Protection, this is Justanswer.com and this is a paid support site, we can help you to get the information, but that is not free or charge, otherwise if you wish then, I can close this question.