I have a new Lenovo ideapad 500 with w10 and have just

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Lenovo ideapad 500 with w10 and have just scrolled with touchpad and email text has suddenly increased . How do I return to default size?

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I suspect I touched the touchpad with another finger on one of the controls. I tried to reduce the size of the font but ended up sending the email with a ridiculously small print

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/22/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you please hold the CTRL Key and with it held down, press the - (minus) key and this should decrease the text for you.

Let me know the results please.