Bought a new laptop computer to replace my old one. Geeks at

Customer Question
Best Buy programmed the unit...
bought a new laptop computer to replace my old one. Geeks at Best Buy programmed the unit. However, they were unsuccessful in allowing me to access the internet. My old one, which is still functioning although very slow, uses Google Chrome - I'mm on e-mail 90% of the time. At the present time I have a brand new laptop which I cannot use because I cannot access internet. Can you help? Thanks in advance.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
2/22/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Which operating system is it running on the new laptop and how did you attempt to connect it to your network?

Are you still there?

Andy, Computer Consultant