Need to change my card number on my account
, I had to…

Customer Question
Need to change my...

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I had to change my card due to lost card. I want to watch Netflix but need to enter the right payment card

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?

No are you getting someone to help me

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/21/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You can update your payment information on the following page after logging into your Netflix account: https://www.netflix.com/Login?locale=en-US&nextpage=YourAccountPayment

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason