I can't get on hotmail
, I can get on at work, but on…

Customer Question
I can't get on...

I can't get on hotmail

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I can get on at work, but on my home computer the page opens after I enter my password ***** I can't open emails

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/21/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you prefer to have me connect via a secure remote session and fix the issue on your home computer directly?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.