I have as Asus zen book 303LA all of a sudden, when I turned…

Customer Question
I'm Julie and I...

I'm Julie and I have as Asus zen book 303LA all of a sudden, when I turned it on this morning, it says no wifi networks found. I've done the usual restart the computer and restart the router but neither has worked. The network connection is obviously sound because my iPad and phone both connect. I have also checked the keys and the flight mode key is not lit up. I'm out of ideas. Oh, I also went into network settings to try and disconnect and reconnect. I'm running Windows 10

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/21/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

let me know when you would be online i will walk you through with steps to get the wifi working

I'm here now

Are you connected to the router and chatting with me using the same router internet connection?

using another computer or a smartphone to communicate with me?

an iPad

do you have a lan cable and connect the Zenbook to the router and get access to the internet and then i can remote connect and fix the problem via Secure remote service.

Is a lan cable the same as an Ethernet cable?

absolutely correct its the same cable.

Sorry for wasting your time but after trying to restart again while waiting for your answer, I got a 'your PC has run into problems' message. It then fixed itself and can now find all of the wifi services around me and is connected to mine.

reboot your computer 2 times it should auto fix and you are all good to go.

I keep getting e-mails asking me to rate the service but I didn't really get a service! I don't want to give a negative rating as you were polite and helpful up to the point that my computer sorted itself out but I am not happy that, after being told that I would only pay on completing of the service, £26 was taken form my PayPal account before you had even got back to me.

I am sorry that you are not happy due to the depost you already made however thats the process and procedure when you post a question you have to deposit the amount for the question posted however it not released till you are satisfied with the answer of an expert you are dealing with. I have not yet finished so i would say your deposit it save and if you are not satisfied you will get a full refund i hope i am able to let you know how the system works.

As you said the zen book is still not connecting to the internet can you let me know if you can connect the zenbook to the wireless router directly so that you have internet access and then i can remove accecc and check the fault and fix it for you then you can run the zenbook on wireles.