I added "funspirit.aol.com to my account and forgot the

Customer Question
I added "funspirit.aol.com to...

I added "funspirit.aol.com to my account and forgot the password. So I cannot get into it to change password ***** putting in the password ***** forgot.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I added "fundsprite to my account of dgan419846 and forgot my password ********@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?

The new email address does not show up when I open my welcome page and only shows up when I push the switch button to to access my other names.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/21/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you remember the password ***** the main AOL account?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please try the following:

Solution #1:

- Click on the AOL website below:

https://myaccount.aol.com

, then sign in your main AOL account if prompted

, then there, click on the option Manage My Usernames

, then click on Change on the right of the screen name/ account name you want in order to change the password.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, please reset the password ***** the AOL website below:

https://account.aol.com/account/password/start

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

buck123 is pass word to my dgan419846, my primary account

Thank you. Can you please click on the AOL website below:

https://myaccount.aol.com

- If needed, I can connect remotely to remotely to your computer and do these steps directly for you.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Were you able to go to the above website?

- If needed, you can also reset the password ***** the website below:

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.