Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had some mail in my waiting to be sent folder, but when I

Customer Question

I had some mail in my waiting to be sent folder, but when I went to it today to edit it, it was no longer there. Is there a way I can recover the document that dissapeared from the mail waiting to be sent file?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Have been typing a list of books and adding to it every day in order to eventually send the whole l completed list to my friend. When I went onto the "mil waiting to be sent folder" today, the mail I had saved this morning was no longer in the folder.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com.

Where was this mail waiting to be sent folder.. On your phone, on your computer?

Also, whats the specific name brand and model of your phone or computer that you are trying to locate this email on?

Thank you,

Dustin S.