I have just bought a slingbox pro and I have a TRIAX TSC114…

Customer Question
I have just bought...

I have just bought a slingbox pro and I have a TRIAX TSC114 combi Receiver they seem not to be compatible why

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The slingbox does not list the Traix 114 remote controler so I can get the tv on my slingbox but cannot use the virtual remote

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/21/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

To customise the TRIAX TSC114 remote to work with your Slingbox, use the following code:

https://community.slingbox.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/117317-9354/Triax%20TSC%20114.zip