I have been trying to get on to do my taxes which I do every…

Customer Question
I have been trying to...
I have been trying to get on to do my taxes which I do every year. Says wrong pass word
and I have tried to put in a new pass word and you send me a code number and when I put
it in. says code number invalid. I would like to get my taxes done early, please help me to
put in new password.
LaVern and Vivian Jay
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/20/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

What service are you using for taxes? The only real help i can provide would be giving you a call and remoting in to make sure there is not an error being made. Its also possible that the tax software company is having problems with their site and these codes will work later, its not uncommon to see these type issues.