I keep getting error code #1203 on my Lexmark 5470. I have…

Customer Question
I keep getting error...

I keep getting error code #1203 on my Lexmark 5470. I have changed out cartriges, it will print ok for a while and then all of a sudden I get the error

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I have told you all I know about the issue

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/20/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try the solution below :

1. Remove the print cartridges, and close the cartridge carrier lids.

2. Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet.

3. Reconnect the power cord to the electrical outlet.

4. If the power button is not lit, press it.

5. Reinsert the print cartridges.

If the error does not reappear, the problem has been corrected.

If the problem reappears, one of the cartridges is not working properly. Continue with the following procedure to determine which cartridge is not working properly.

5. Reinsert the black (or photo) print cartridge.

6. If the error:

• Reappears, replace the black (or photo) print cartridge with a new one.

• Does not reappear, reinsert the color print cartridge.

7. If the error reappears, replace the color print cartridge with a new one.

Hope this help

Thank you

Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated.

regards,