I want to know how to open the cd rom
, does my

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know how to open the cd rom

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Does my computer have cd rom? I cant seem to open it?

Technician's Assistant: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?

No just answer my question

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/20/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** your for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the brand and model of your computer or laptop?