Need to change credit card and name on the account
,

Customer Question
Need to change credit...

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

The main name on the credit card is now in a nursing home and I want to keep the account since I use it all the time my name is***** Wyncoop

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/20/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

if i understand correctly do you want to update your credit card info to a particular account and let me know which account you want to get the credit card updated.