Why wont internetkeeps showing they cannot open my facebook…

Customer Question
why wont internetkeeps showing they...
why wont internetkeeps showing they cannot open my facebook windows 7 keeps closing down on me i am getting phones wanting to know if im dead or alive
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/20/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you able to go to other websites fine?

Does Internet or computer keep closing down? Do you mean the computer keep turning off / restarting itself, etc.?

What exact have you tried?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I can open my yahoo email .. and Hotmail email and also google but when I try to open facebook internet explorer says they cannot open close web I cannot afford to pay a lot of money for this if it costs to much I will have to cancel m a pensioner

Thank you. Can I connect remote to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer for you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please try the following fix:

Solution #1:

1. Close all Internet Explorer windows / websites for now.
  2. Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
  3. Open Network and Internet, open Internet Options.
  4. Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.
  5. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
  6. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
  7. Click on Close.
  8. Then open Internet Explorer, and check.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, please download and install the Google Chrome program at the website below:

http://www.chrome.com/

, keep default options during installation, and when prompted to sign in Google account, select the skip / "no, thanks" option

, then close Internet Explorer program

, then open Google Chrome program, and go to facebook.com website in Chrome program and see if it works fine in Chrome program.

; also, go to websites yahoo.com and hotmail.com and google.com etc. in Google Chrome program and see if they all work fine in the Google Chrome program.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.