Trying to install Skype on my Chromebook. I have downloaded…

Customer Question
Trying to install Skype on...
Trying to install Skype on my Chromebook. I have downloaded apk4 and arc welder but still unable to get on skype.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/19/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

You can try the Skype App on Webstore from the link below.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/skype/lifbcibllhkdhoafpjfnlhfpfgnpldfl

If that is not working, please add the Hangouts app from the Chrome Web Store to video chat, instant message, or make phone calls.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-hangouts/knipolnnllmklapflnccelgolnpehhpl

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N