I have unknowingly locked my computer after trying to change…

Customer Question
Hi. I have unknowingly locked...
Hi. I have unknowingly locked my computer after trying to change the default email provider. I tried to set up a new account with Yahoo I created a user name and a password ***** use with other programs to make it easier to remember. But do not have a working email açcount. This creates a problem as I can not have Microsoft send a code to unlock or change the password. For some reason the password ***** ***** working with this account. Can you help. The PC. is running Windows 10
Thanks Garry Hickson.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/19/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there Gary and welcome

First, this is the password ***** sign into your computer correct? And whats the email address that was used on it?