I had ticked a series of emails in my yahoo mail. I wanted…

Customer Question
I had ticked a...

I had ticked a series of emails in my yahoo mail. I wanted to move them to another folder which I created. Now the folder or the emails are there. I have searched everywhere.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I want to find the emails that I had highlighted to be moved to a new folder that I had created. Some were old emails that I need for Court references.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/19/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Please explain the problem a bit more in detail, do you still have the emails in the inbox which you want to move to the new folder created.