Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I'm trying to watch a recent episode on Plus7 on my

Customer Question

Hi. I'm trying to watch a recent episode on Plus7 on my Panasonic Viera TV, but when I press play I get a message "unable to play protected content at this time". And yet I am able to view it on my Laptop. Hoping you can help.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Not sure - I bought the TV in 2014, and I have been able to watch catch up shows on other channels before.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the complete model number of the tv?

Can you tell me more about the Plus7 content?