Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can not get my e mail. I put in the secret code yhat was

Customer Question

I can not get my e mail. I put in the secret code yhat was put up and tried to use my e mail address but it did not work. said to contact you
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I guess it just says my password ***** ***** good. Would I be better to shut down my computer and start over?
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have been having E _ mails come back that I did not send and they said they were undeliverable. It does not happen every day but when it does it is in bunches
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris. What email service are you using?