Upgraded coworker from 8.1 to 10 about 3 weeks ago. s

Customer Question
upgraded coworker from 8.1 to...
upgraded coworker from 8.1 to 10 about 3 weeks ago. his complaint regards ***** ***** clicking on it says its empty. but he can go to thunderbird, start typing an address and it auto-completes for him so we know they're in there somewhere. he wants to click 'people' and have it display his entireaddress book without starting to type first. Forums suggested backing back to 8.1, exporting address book to USB, reinstalling 10 and importing. Didn't 10 automatically do this? there has to be a better way then uninstalling/reinstalling the entire OS. earlier tried tricking email into importing by setting up same e-mail address Tbird had, but it popup msg "already exists" remote help welcome
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/18/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Andy, Computer Consultant