I want to back-up a folder of photos on to a disc. I have…

Customer Question
I want to back-up a...
I want to back-up a folder of photos on to a disc. I have done it before, but forgot where the command to burn is. The disc is in the computer now. In 'this PC' I have selected the 'file ready to burn'. What next?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/18/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once I am connected, I will be able to quickly show you how to initiate the burn. Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason