I had microsoft works. I had my computer repaired and they…

Customer Question
I had microsoft works. I...
I had microsoft works. I had my computer repaired and they removed works. I had all my recipes in they recipe database. I am 70 yrs old and one of my projects is to print out those recipes for my children so they will have them after I am gone. I can no longer read them. the recipes are there but I cannot open them. what do I do ? these are original recipes from over 30 years working in that industry. please let me know. Surely a company as big as yours keeps some kind of copy of everything they have developed . my email is***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/18/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You can use the application found on the following page to open, view, and print Works documents: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=4

If you wish, you can click the "Accept this Offer" button for the Secure Remote Assistance session. That will allow me to remote into your computer and get all of this ready for you.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

Hello again,

May I ask if that worked or if you need any additional help? If you need help, please let me know. If you are all set, please do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you,

Jason