I am trying to change my facebook password because I keep…

Customer Question
I am trying to change...
I am trying to change my facebook password ***** I keep getting bluescreens and messages that someone is trying to hack my facebook account.
I have gone to settings to Password ***** It asks for my current password. I can not remember it.
Then I click on Forgot your password?
When I click on that I get the option:
Email me a link to reset my password.
b**********[email protected] com
Then I click the continue button.
A new page pops open with:
Enter Security Code
.
Please check your email for a message with your code. Your code is 6 numbers long
We sent your code to:
b***************@******.***
My email address is .
I hope you will be able to assist me promptly with this issue.
Thank you,
***** *****dler
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/18/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there Barbara and welcome

First, do you have access still to your Gmail account?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,