Im ***** ***** ..i just brought a used laptop daugther. its…

Customer Question
Hello im *****...

Hello im ***** ***** ..i just brought a used laptop for my young daugther . its been in a bag for a couple weeks . i cant find its password ***** i dont know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I dont .have the password ***** open .my computer .its a asus

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/18/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, what type of password ***** *****?

yahoo

you can get into the computer but not into the yahoo account?

If it is someone else's Yahoo account, you can click sign out and just make a new one for you or your daughter. You don't have to use the yahoo account that was already in the computer.

no thank you il take my computer else where.... no more added charges

That is a remote offer for people who are unable to type fast we do not need any additional services and can continue here at no additional cost.

at no extra charge ...i really need the help . i dont have the extra charges
im only able to get to the main screen

You do not have to accept the remote assistance that is an extra charge but useful for people who have trouble typing or are unable to type. I am unsure what you have paid already but you only pay if the assistance has been helpful to you.

Thank you .but no its not at all been helpful in any way

OK we haven't tried anything yet but if you don't want assistance I will refer this for a refund.

im willing to try anything ....just not the extra charges

How much did it say altogether and what are you not wanting to pay? I understand you don't need the remote desktop, is that what you don't want to pay?

Ive already apply my credit card information for 36 dollars ...now its asking for another 26 dollars .which im not willing to pay.

Ah OK understood. Yes we do not need to do the remote connection. When you say specifically its a password ***** can you explain in more detail? Does it already show the Windows screen?