Where is my order? I ordered a hoodie I saw on fcebook with…

Customer Question
Where is my order? I...
Where is my order? I ordered a hoodie I saw on fcebook with the name KELLI on it. I just talked to someone on the phone and was told to e-mail this infomation. I was having it sent to my daughters address. I was told they needed the zip code. It is ***** *******,Kansas. You can reach me by e-mail at *******@*****.*** or by text at ***-***-****. Thank You
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 day by:
2/19/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 2 years ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel