I have 2 e-mails: one which I do not like to use and one…

Customer Question
I have 2 e-mails: one...
I have 2 e-mails: one for comcast which I do not like to use and one for sbcglobal.net which I have used for over 10 or 12 years. I am was able to reply to any e-mails that I receive. the xfinity rep said to call you folks because they cannot address this and here I am. All the e-mails that i have sent for the last 4-5 days have gone to my OUTBOX instead of the person intended. Sometimes I can send a reply to an e-mail and it is received by the person intended. I am not very computer literate....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elizabeth
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/17/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Wait a second here......Xfinity told you to contact us? Do you know who we are?

We are a technical Support Website who help folks with their Questions and or problems on just about every topic known.

.

This site is called www.JustAnswer.com and my name is ***** ***** am a computer Expert in Hardware and Software with over 10 years experience.

.

Would you like me to help you with your issue? Or have you come here by mistake?

I would need to ask you some questions if you would like to continue.