When I first put in my new Dell with Windows 10, everything…

Customer Question
When I first put...

When I first put in my new Dell with Windows 10, everything worked well.

Technician's Assistant: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

The next day, I could not print and I could not use my scanner. I have run dianostics and it says the printer is there and I have downloaded new drivers, but it will not work. Any idea what I am missing?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/17/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I can help you with a remote session on your computer. This will allow me to check your computer settings and find the issue with your printer. The fee that you have already agreed to is only a deposit. When we do the remote session there is an additional fee. I will send you the details. Let me know if you want to do the session.

.

what is the fee?

$49

you are answering to my cell. that is the number i submitted. But I need help on my desktop

okay, Contact customer service from the link on this page.

I got accepted with my credit card. now what

Just click on accept on the additional services and then you will get a link to start the remote session.

Twice I have accepted the 49 dollar fee and have cleared. What is going on?

Okay, let me send a new one.

Does this mean I am paying 49 x 3?
Now your messages on the cell will not open. Am I being ripped off?
Your ad said "money back"
so far I have paid 5, 49, 49I find no customer service link. How do I get my money refunded?

I am very sorry this did not work for you. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee and you are not required to pay for something that did not help. I will continue to work with you on this until we find a solution.

Customer service can be reached here> PLEASE CLICK HERE<

Is there a way to coverse with you in a chat? this communication to my phone and back is not workable. I also have not heard from your customer service, although the issuing bank is suspicious of all the charges.
I need my printer and scanner, but I cannot afford to pay a third time. Any suggestions?

I am very sorry for the confusion.

You can go to this link form your computer>http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/2f2dd0e82bdf44649b670e8c735bdfb6

Call this number for immediate support please>1-***-***-****

Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I can help you without any additional charge, and we guarantee our service, so don't worry.

What's the model of your printer / scanner? What's the error or message when printing or scanning?

Is the printer / scanner connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

When did you upgrade to Windows 10? We could also go back to your previous working Windows version, if possible, if you'd like to.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Please let me know, if you still need any help or do you want a full refund of the deposite.

When you are back, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.