Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

Microsoft and Chrome have informed me that the Windows XP/

Customer Question

Microsoft and Chrome have informed me that the Windows XP/ Vista operating system on my computer will soon NOT support the updated browsers so security is an issue. ALSO if I decide to upgrade to any newer Windows version, I will lose much of what is on this all in one Vaio computer. Hachsters.com assures me thay can install a package to confuse microsoft and Chrome until 2019. Your suggestion?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

The Chrome support will be ending however I would not be concerned with the security issues, the browser will continue to work and perform well on your computer. The notice is just to let you know the support is ending and there will not be any updates available. As long as the browser is working good now, it will continue to work well for you.

If you like he XP/Vista operating system I would keep using it. If you decide to upgrade I can help you with that and show you the compatible programs that you can keep and also show you the ones that are incompatible that you may lose. Let me know if you want to do that and I will send you the information.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!

Is everything good now? Do you need more help?