Windows keeps closing me out if I pause a few minutes with…

Customer Question
Windows keeps closing me out...
Windows keeps closing me out if I pause a few minutes with no activity-example when I am looking at my banking statements.
I constantly have to re-sign in and getting interrupted in the middle of examining account statementsl.
I think I really want to go back to Windows 8......HELP!!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/16/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please follow the steps below to rollback to windows 8 :

1-First open the Windows Start menu by clicking on the icon in the bottom left of the screen. Select Settings from the menu. : http://cdn2.pcadvisor.co.uk/cmsdata/features/3615606/Win10-DG-Step1.png

2-Now you’ll see on option for Update & Security. Click it. : http://cdn2.pcadvisor.co.uk/cmsdata/features/3615606/Win10-DG-Step2.png

3-On the next page you’ll find a list of options on the left, one of which is Recovery. Click this and the main pane will display a variety of choices. The one you want is ‘Go back to Windows 8

4-You’ll now be presented with a screen asking you why you’re downgrading. Essentially, it's a tool so Microsoft can gauge the user experience with Windows 10. Click Next when you’re done.

5-Windows will now roll back your system to how it was before Windows 10 was installed.

You can also watch this tutorial video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOzfv6qszuo

If you need any further help,pleasereply back to me and i will gladly continue o help

Thank you

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Please download Teamviewer from : www.teamviewer.com once you download and installit it please run it. It will give you an ID and a password. Please tell me the ID and the password ***** I can connect to your desktop and fix the problem remotely.

Imporant : Do not close teamviewer

thank you