I just got a new I phone 6 and can't get into my e-mail it…

Customer Question
i just got a new...
i just got a new I phone 6 and can't get into my e-mail it keeps asking me for my password ***** I can't remebmer it I went to the site c.go/recover and can't get into my e-mail i still have my old I phone and can get into my e-mail but I'd like help in re-setting my password ***** I can receive e-mail on my new phone
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/16/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Gmail's password ***** system does not offer many options, but I have given them all below. If all else fails, you can always create a new free Gmail account.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Gmail/Google password:
- Click the following link: https://accounts.google.com/RecoverAccount
- Enter the email address that you wish to reset the password *****
- Click the Submit button
- Answer the questions on the following screen
- Now you will be able to reset your password

If you still cannot get your password ***** you must fill out the form at the following page: https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/skt
--- On this page, fill out as much information as you can. It is okay if you cannot remember the answers to everything. It may take up to a few days for the Gmail team to get back to you.

If need be, you can call Google at the following number. Keep in mind that the wait will be long: (###) ###-####
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason