By accident,i opened a google account yesterday.i would like…

Customer Question
by accident,i opened a google...
by accident,i opened a google account yesterday.i would like to close the google account and return to my normal home page after clicking on internet explorer.can you help me please!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/16/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there Wendell and welcome

To do this, in Gmail, click on your name in the top right and click Sign Out

Once done, you can then enter in your correct Gmail address and sign in with this one and your then in your correct account.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.