Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

This is yy and Live channel can't locate my location though

Customer Question

Hi. This is yy and Live channel can't locate my location though I already allowed sharing location.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it stops at "If prompted, please share your location."
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please, what device you are using?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem is solved by myself. Can you cancel the question?
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Good. Glad you were able to resolve the problem. Please contact Customer Service: *****@******.*** Have a good evening!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.