I recently bought new computer and MS 10 was my only

Customer Question
choice... I use the...
I recently bought new computer and MS 10 was my only choice... I use the computer to transfer embroidery files to my sewing machine. I have loaded and re-loaded the program. I have bought mS fix-it and it doesn't help. I need someone to tell me how I can get the cprotio.sys driver loaded on my machine and where it would go. This is a driver MS use to have with there program. Can you help put it on my machine and download it for me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/16/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Have you checked with the software manufacturer the makes the embroidery program for a Windows 10 update?

the machine no longer is support... as usual... but MS Fix-it driver down lown loader had it listed but didn't update when I ran it
Evidently it was a driver in MS7 and back

Unfortunately MS Fix-It isn't really made for that, rather it repairs corrupted drivers and files among other things. Can you give me the name of the company that wrote the embroidery program?

are you there????

I am. Did you see my last response?

HELOOOOOO

I'm here!!!

Are you seeing my responses?

I am not getting respoces.... The program is by Singer called sew-Ware conversion tool..... I sae several other people asking the same thing back a couple of yrs. on ask a question

Are you seeing this now?

Does this $26 include the $36 I just paid???

Please don't pay any additional fees.

OK... I have aleady given my credit card... will you get the 26 fro m them?

My apologies, but I am unable to contact you by phone at this time.

OK... I know I'm talking to a machine... but why can't you connect?
AM I to Wait?????
Hello??????

I can remote in just not contact you by phone. Sometimes I can't tell what you are requesting on this end? If I cannot locate the current download for your computer, then remoting into your computer would be a waste of your money!

I apologize but I will be unable to assist you further. I will open your question for other experts to evaluate.

OK.... MS tech forum has several request for this driver....
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Thats a very old program.. I can get it to work on your machine, but it will be difficult. For that reason, I am sending you an offer for a screen sharing session.. So i can connect to your computer and get the software installed.

Once that offer is accepted, I will send the connection steps.

Dustin S.

es it is an old program but the embroidery machine is hardle broken in a cost $5,000.00 so I need thes drivers..... In the forum several others had the same problem when MS8 came out...
Now I gave my credit card to for a months worth of servise... is this in addition to the original price???? I'm suppose to have 5 request a month
Are you there?????

Im here.. Whether youre on a subscription or not. Remote support is a premium service..

as youve seen, there are tons of forums where people havent been able to get this to work since windows 8.. Your on windows 10 now. I can get this working for you, as Im very familiar with getting older programs running on newer versions of windows. Its far too much work and too difficult of a process to try and walk someone through by written communication.

Im willing to connect for the fee mentioned, and if I cant fix the issue, youd be entitled to a refund of that fee.

As far as the subscription, it should cover the base and initial fee and youd have more questions you could still ask that would be covered, but it would be better if you spoke to customer service as I have no way of knowing w hat plan you are signed up for or the specific details of it.

If you would like me to connect and get your expensive machine working, Id be happy to do so. Once you have accepted the screen s haring offer send a reply here and I will send the connection steps.

D.S

OK... connect remotely.....
I tried and it says I need an credit card...when I put in it says I already have an account.... What am I suppose to do?
OH... the machine was one I won in a contest...no way could I afford it...LOLOL

Sounds like a super nice machine~

Sometimes, and this has been happening a lot lately.. the payment may have been blocked by your bank.

Can you call in to our customer service department and they can get it straightened out r ight away..

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

Are you able to connect... I agreed... and nothing is happening
What's the link too???? I will give you a different # ***** you want a different card???

Due to site policies, I cannot connect or call until the additional service is cleared and paid for.

Please do not give me any card numbers, I amjust a technician and I do not deal with charges.

The link is our customer service phone number, a quick phone call to them can straighten out whatever issue is preventing you from completing the payment for the additional service.

D.S

OK... now try..... Tha bank just called

I just sent the request again~ try to click and accept it if you can