I performed a sys-restore and now my PC will not connect to…

Customer Question
I performed a sys-restore...

I performed a sys-restore and now my PC will not connect to wireless. I have the Wireless USB plugged but no connection. That is my Windows 7 PC with the problem.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I did a restore because my screen was frozen, I recall during the process it had something about downloading to (F) but I did not quite understand that part so I cancelled and continued with the sys-restore. Now everything is up, I lost files (but that is OK) the thing that worries me is I cannot connect to my wireless. Is this enough info?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/16/2016
Tech Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 2 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****

May I know what happens when you try to connect to the wireless network? Do you get an error message while connecting or something else happens?

Thanks,