I have corel video studio x4 and it won't open, but opened a…

Customer Question
I have corel video...

I have corel video studio x4 and it won't open, but opened a while back on the same computer

Technician's Assistant: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I click on it and a loading circle comes up by cursor but nothing opens...

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it already and it still does it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
2/15/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which version of windows or mac your using? And when this problem started?

Thank you